Norwich Ski Club17 Lincoln Drive
Gales Ferry, CT 06335
Send an Email
> Directions to Club
About Norwich Ski ClubThe Norwich Ski Club is a full service, member oriented, nonprofit organization and welcomes downhill skiers, cross country skiers and snow boarders. We organizes trips to popular Downhill and Cross Country Ski areas. We promote club activities including sit down dinners and après skiing events. Your guests can also be included. We also provide discount lift tickets via affiliation with the Connecticut Ski Council. Membership benefits Include:
- Discounts for lift & motor coach on club trips - $56 per person for day trips - Free refreshments and complimentary lift ticket raffles on route
- Convenient Saturday and weekend schedules (pickup at the CPL RT12 & 2A in Norwich CT and off of Ext 38 on I91)
- Advanced notification of all club trips & activities by email and flyers mailed to your home
- Low annual dues $20 single, $25 family
- Membership with the Connecticut Ski Council (CSC)
- Good congenial company consisting of singles, couples and families (approx 900 members).
|Club Caters to:
Norwich Ski Club Contact InformationSend an Email
Area ServedFor our day trips, we go to ski resorts in south/central Vermont and New Hampshire. For our weekend trips, we travel to central/northern New England including Maine. The Club goes out west every other year.
MeetingsThe Norwich Ski Club does not have club wide meetings. The Board of Directors has a series of business meetings which resulting information is communicated to the Club by email/mail. Members interact on our bus trips and apres ski events.
MembershipsMembership is restricted to individuals/families living in Eastern Connecticut (towns bordering on the Connecticut River and east) and Rhode Island. Our annual dues are for $20 single, $25 for family.
Trips & EventsThe Norwich Ski runs 6 day trips and 1 weekend trip each year. We also run out of region trips every other year.
Upcoming Trips & Events
There are currently no events for this area, add yours today.