North Woodstock, NH 03262
Directions to Club
About Old Colony Ski ClubOld Colony Ski Club is a group of skiers whose purpose is to further their interest in skiing and make skiing more enjoyable and MUCH less expensive for the average enthusiast.
The adult-only club maintains a lodge in North Woodstock NH which is 2 hours North of Boston, 15 minutes from Cannon Mountain and only 5 minutes from Loon Mountain, with Waterville Valley and Bretton Woods nearby. It is very convenient as it is minutes off of I-93 at Exit 32.
The lodge has 19 rooms and accommodates 65 people in bunk-style. Benefits include the following:
- Short walking distance to local bars, restaurants, convenience store,etc.
- A place to socialize and sleep after a long day of skiing/riding!
- Access to a full kitchen to save money by preparing your own meals!
- Club parties
- Inexpensive nightly winter rates October to April (Fri/Sat $5.00, Sun - Thurs $10)
- Cheap off season rates May to Sept - FREE!
- Non-smoking lodge (smoking ok outside of the building)
- Year round access to the White Mountains (think hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, canoing, fishing, golfing, shopping and even leaf peeping......)
Old Colony Ski Club Contact InformationOld Colony Ski Club Website
Area ServedOCSC serves the New England area including Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire. Driving from the lodge, Loon Mountain is 5 minutes, Cannon Mountain is 15 minutes, Bretton Woods and Waterville Valley are 30 minutes. Other skiing in Vermont and Maine is within 2 hours of the lodge.
MeetingsGeneral meetings are October, December, February, March and April, the first Wednesday of the month. Location varies.
MembershipsYearly membership is $250 (one time $20 application fee) and one work weekend. During the peak season, Friday/Saturday is $5.00 a night and Sunday - Thursday is $10 a night. Off peak (May - Sept) is $5 a night! Guests are also allowed and guest rates apply. Two full weekends at the club are required before an application is accepted. Membership is not official until the Board of Directors has reviewed and voted on an application.
Trips & EventsWe usually have a club party during the ski season with some spontaneous parties along the way. We also gather for Saturday night meals when someone is kind enough to cook. Most members have season passes (Loon, Cannon, Bretton Woods, Waterville Valley) and some carpool up to Burke Mountain up in Vermont (90 minutes).
Upcoming Trips & Events
There are currently no events for this area, add yours today.