Fernie Alpine Resort Skiing and Snowboarding Terrain / Mountain StatsFernie, BC CA
Contact Info / Directions
back to main page
More About Fernie Alpine Resort
|Deals & Discounts
See All Deals
Snow Report | Post A Report
Get Snow Report by Email
|Plan a Trip
Directions & Transportation
Ski & Board Rental
Ski School / Lessons
Fernie Alpine Resort TerrainThe Polar Peak Lift opened in January 2012, adding more runs and more vertical to make Fernie Alpine Resort have the most in the Rockies as well as the most snow! Legendary Powder! An amazing 29 feet of natural snow blankets the ski area's impressive five alpine bowls. Choose your level of adventure at Fernie, steep and deep or smooth and gentle, you will love our incredible variety of terrain. 142 named runs will keep you entertained.
Fernie Alpine Resort SnowboardingHalfpipes: 0
Tarrain Parks: 1
The mountain at Fernie Alpine Resort offers an abundance of natural terrain features guaranteed to test your skills, along with a wide variety of state of the art rails & boxes in our Rail Park. The wide open bowls and gladed terrain, offer many lines on those powder days! Last Season we also installed a NEW Skier/Boarder Cross Course.
Fernie Alpine Resort Mountain Stats
What's New This Season at Fernie Alpine ResortOn Mountain
- Improvements include blasting of the Skydive Traverse, resulting in easier access to this run, significant brush cutting on Boomerang, Boomerang Ridge, and Linda's Run, tree glading in Cedar Bowl, and fallen wood clean up in Bear Chutes.
- 2 new grooming CATS, including a new Winch CAT
Activities & Events
- Family Private Lesson Program - have fun learning to ski or snowboard as a family! Up to 5 family members can participate.
- Enhancements in the learning area, including a grand entranceway, parent social area, and additional ski animation.
In the Area
- A new flight schedule from Air Canada now makes it easier than ever to ski Fernie Alpine Resort from Australia! The adjusted schedule will allow for a quick connection in Vancouver for easy access directly into the Canadian Rockies International Airport in Cranbrook.
Information last updated 10/26/2012.