Mont-Sainte-AnneNo Reviews Available | post a review
More About Mont-Sainte-Anne
AboutMONT-SAINTE-ANNE CROSS-COUNTRY CENTER IN A FLASH
- A cross-country season that lasts from the end of November to early April
- The most beautiful and most diversified trails in Canada, with 212 km of groomed trails
- An exceptional ski skating network, with 125 km of trails
- Seven heated shelters along trails, 3 of which can accommodate you for a sleep over
- L'Auberge du Fondeur; a cozy B&B in the heart of the trail network
- Free trail pass for children 6 or younger
- Ski school, with private and group lessons and clinics to meet your needs, both in classic and skating strides
- Professional ski patrol on duty at all times during operating hours
- Discounted rates for those 17 years of age or younger
- A large ski lodge where you will find a ski boutique, rental and repair shop and a large waxing room - Cafeteria style restaurant in the Cross-Country Lodge
- Daily shuttle service
- Daily grooming with high-tech equipment
Mont-Sainte-Anne's Cross-Country Ski Centre features 208 km of trails, including a 125-km network for skating stride, which makes it the largest cross-country ski centre in Canada, and the second most important in North America (after Royal Gorge, CA). An important part of the renowned Mont-Sainte-Anne Ski Resort, the Cross-Country Centre is located only 7 km apart from the downhill area where skiers have direct access to the cross-country network. It is supervised by former Canadian National Team cross-country racer, Pierre Vézina of Saint-Ferréol-les-Neiges.
Contact InformationMont-Sainte-Anne Website
Trail FeesPrices last updated 03/06/2009.
|Half Day||Full Day||Half Day||Full Day|
Tickets - More Info
In March, kids ski for only $1 with a purchase of 2 half day adult tickets. Rental equipment is available on top of private and group classes for all skill levels! Private classes: Private classes are available at the Ski School of the center. Sign up mandatory. Cost: $38 (including taxes) for the first person. $19 will be charge to all next students of the class. Length: 1 hour . Half day ticket pricing starts at 12:30.
Ski Rental Prices
|Adult - Standard Package||21.00||13.00|
|Junior - Standard Package||15.00||7.00|
|Senior - Standard Package||21.00||13.00|
Information last updated 03/06/2009.
More About Rentals
Cross-country clinics, open to all: Perfect your moves thanks to these exclusive x-c clinics, given by the Cross-country school. Reservations are required. Clinics available each Saturday (with a minimum of 3 persons)
To register for a clinic, please contact the Cross-country skiing center at 827-4561, ext. 408. Cost : $20 (including taxes) for 1:30h.
DiningChalet du rang:
St-Julien Located at entrance of cross-country trail network. Features a lunch counter, a lounge with fireplace and a large waxing room. Open during ski season.
Lodging, Hotels, and CondosLocated in the midst of the Mont-Sainte-Anne's cross-country ski trails, the Cross-Country Skier's Inn, known as L'Auberge du fondeur, offers the perfect combination of a bed and breakfast and a rendez-vous with nature. Every morning, our innkeeper wakes you with a generous breakfast, custom made to provide you with limitless energy to criss-cross our world-famous trail network.
Other Recreation NearbyMont-Sainte-Anne: big skiing and snowboarding mountain just half a hour drive from Quebec City!
Directions to Mont-Sainte-AnneLocated at:
2000 Blvd Beaupre CP 400
Beaupre, QC G0A 1E0