view all | post a review
|Skiing / Terrain
|Dining / Bars
Get a chance to WIN ski lift tickets when you:
Post Public Snow Reports
OR Post a Review
About Jiminy Peak
Since 1948 Jiminy Peak has evolved to become a 4 season resort, offering something for everyone.
Whether new to snowsports or a seasoned pro, you'll find great skiing & riding at the largest ski & snowboard resort in southern New England. With KidsRule Mountain Camps, apres ski entertainment, &bvarious events, winter keeps the good times rolling here at Jiminy.
During the summers, enjoy thrills at our Mountain Adventure Park, including the popular mountain coaster & new Soaring Eagle Zip Ride. Then hop over to challenge yourself in our Aerial Adventure Park ropes course.
Looking to have a wedding? Business conference? Reunion? Jiminy features extensive conference & wedding facilities for groups up to 440 people. Arrange your next big event with our experienced meeting planners.
Our mission is to provide positive, memorable, Mountain Resort experiences with outstanding, friendly & helpful service in remarkably beautiful surroundings, inspiring guests to return again & again.
Skiing and Snowboarding at Jiminy Peak
Get more information about skiing and snowboarding at
Jiminy Peak, including lifts,
trails, and terrain
Recent Reviews for Jiminy Peak
More reviews | Post a Review
||"Family Fun, Ski Jiminy"
Looking for a great ski resort geared toward family fun? Welcome to Jiminy Peak in Souther n Massachusetts. Jiminy has a terrific Ski Wee program, beautiful trails and friendly atmosphere. Our family is returning to Jiminy...More
||We love Jiminy Peak!
Went to Jiminy on New Years Day 2010. There were alot of people there but the lift lines move very quickly. The runs were well groomed and lots of powder. There were a few ice spots but overall great conditions. The trail...More
check the site for e-coupons for Superbowl Sunday 2009, $39...More
What's New This Season at Jiminy Peak
- The Axess Jiminy Card. You may have seen these at other resorts around the world & we are one of the first in the Northeast to introduce this technology. The Axess system uses radio frequency identification, or RFID, to read the cards that will now act as your lift ticket & automatically open the gate to the lift. The system will bring a new level of ease & convenience to the skiing & riding experience at Jiminy.
- Innovations to provide the best on-snow experience possible. This year, Jiminy purchased 40 new snow guns, now covering the mountain with a whopping 441 snow guns. In other words, we’ll open more trails even faster.
- Newly lit Lower Exhibition trail. Now 22 trails will be lit for night skiing until 10pm.
- Coyote Ridge terrain park will move to the Ace of Spades trail allowing for the park to be widened, providing space for more features.
Jiminy Peak Contact Information
Jiminy Peak Website
Send an Email
Jiminy Peak Address
37 Corey Rd
Hancock, MA US
Jiminy Peak Phone Numbers
(413) 738-5500 / (800) 882-8859