Kicking Horse Mountain Resort Restaurants & BarsGolden, BC CA
Contact Info / Directions
back to main page
Kicking Horse Mountain Resort Restaurants & DiningKicking Horse Mountain Resort offers 8 restaurants/snack shops at the resort and 15 close by.
Eagle’s Eye Restaurant, Canada’s most elevated dining experience, located at the top of the Golden Eagle Express Gondola. Serves Rocky Mountain cuisine. Unforgettable Sunset Dinners, BC's finest wines, and signature Icewine Martinis
- Heaven’s Door, grab-and-go comfort food at base of Stairway to Heaven lift.
- Whitetooth Grill in the Day Lodge serves hearty breakfasts, healthy lunches, and après ski.
- Corks, located in the Copper Horse Lodge at the village base.
- Sushi Kuma located in Glacier Lodge serves Japanese cuisine.
- Peaks Grill located in Glacier Lodge great apres ski action.
- Horse Thief Cafe lunches near gondola base.
- The Local Hero authentic Scottish Pub located at Highland Lodge.
Kicking Horse Mountain Resort Apres Skiing, Bars and ClubsKicking Horse Mountain Resort offers 1 bars/clubs at the resort and 5 close by.
Peaks Grill and the Winston Saloon are the local nightlife hot spots. Down in the town of Golden there are several pub style bars, as well as one club, the Rockwater feturing world-class DJ's, live music, comedy shows and open mic nights. If you want to keep your ski gear on and have a night of debauchery with friends and locals check out the Taps or the Riverhouse, both located downtown Golden. Small intimate venues which get packed with the Golden snow-scene.