Waterville Valley Skiing and Snowboarding Terrain / Mountain StatsWaterville Valley, NH US
Contact Info / Directions
back to main page
Waterville Valley TerrainNo matter what level of skier or rider you are, at Waterville Valley there are moguls, glades and terrain parks to fit. Never skied moguls? Try our MiniMoguls. Want to see what tree skiing is like? Give Greenhorn Glades a try. Like it steep and deep? Head to Sunnyside's black diamond trails Ciao, Gema and True Grit. The Burton Progression Park is for skiers and riders new to park elements. Expert riders head to Exhibition with its own Poma Lift.
Waterville Valley SnowboardingHalfpipes: 1
Tarrain Parks: 5
Waterville Valley has always been leading the way with parks and events, making sure that all guests have a great experience- whether here for a competition or just for fun. We're also committed to changing it up every couple weeks, in order to keep things fresh. Burton Progression Park and Progression Camps have been created for skiers and riders just starting to ride terrain parks.
Waterville Valley Mountain Stats
What's New This Season at Waterville Valley
- 25 new low energy tower guns have been installed on White Caps and the Chute to ensure earlier and more expansive snowmaking in the early season.
- A new snow cat has been added to the resort's extensive fleet for nightly grooming and for park maintenance.
- Major upgrades to the resort's main base lodge will include new ground floor bathrooms, additional family bathrooms and refreshed Alpine Grille food service area and menu.
- Wicked Long Weekends offered by the inns and lodges at Waterville Valley feature 12:30 check in on Fridays with free skiing on Friday afternoon and 3:00 pm check out on Sundays. Call 1-800-468-2553.
- Waterville's investment in online technology continues with the addition of online rentals. To get out on the slopes faster, ski and snowboard equipment can now be reserved at waterville.com 24 hours in advance. Skiers and riders can also continue to buy lift tickets for $10 off if purchased 24 hours in advance at waterville.com.
Information last updated 11/22/2010.